December 23, 2013

Others

This isn't really the right platform for this, but I am not sure how to get this out there.

I want to thank all of you (pastors and saints) that have thought of OTHERS this holiday season.  You have been a blessing to someone you knew, or perhaps a stranger and while you may feel like it went unnoticed or unappreciated, know that for this OTHER, it has made a tremendous difference.

Maybe you are someone who does things anonymously, you don't need or want the public appreciation--I get that.  Maybe you did something nice for someone and there is NO WAY you will ever get a thank you for it, but don't let either of those things stop you from thinking of OTHERS.

I am an "other".  My family are "others".  And you have thought of us.  You have blessed us!

Thank you for your friendship, your support and LOVE.  Thank you for putting OTHERS on your Christmas list, on your prayer list and yes, even your friends list.

One of my personal goals or resolutions for 2014 is to think of OTHERS more.  I want to be a blessing to more people this year than ever have.  I want to think of OTHERS the way you have thought of me/us.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you!  May this season be filled with love and happiness!  And may you always continue to think of others.   Thank you for inspiring me!!

Love,

An other

Photobucket

No comments: